Last updated: Nov 19, 2009
WeBuzz, Inc. ("WeBuzz") owns and runs various websites, including but not limited to webuzz.im, java2script.org, izuz.net and uziz.net (the "Websites"), through which it offers various services and software (the Websites, services and software are referred to as the "Services"). WeBuzz also offers Services, such WeBrowse and WeMail, through partner websites and through websites that have embedded our Services.
1. Information Collected. You are not required to provide personally identifiable information to visit the Websites. However, in order to take advantage of certain features you may need to provide some personally identifiable information.
2. Storage, Disclosure and Use of Your Communications. You can use WeBuzz to chat in private IM sessions. Never disclose personal information about yourself in a public area. Don't share personal information in a private chat unless it's someone you know well in the real world.
If you are logged onto WeBuzz, your IM history will be stored on WeBuzz's servers. You can view or delete your IM history by clicking on the IM history icon in your chat window. You can turn off the IM history feature in your WeBuzz account preferences. Keep in mind that even if you elect not to store your IM history, the person that you're chatting with may be storing your conversation, either on WeBuzz, on their IM network.s severs or on their own computers. By using WeBuzz, you consent to the storage of your IM history on WeBuzz as the default option and to the storing of your IM history by other users with whom you are chatting or by the Third Party IM Service that you or your friend is using.
WeBuzz may disclose saved IM history in legal proceedings or investigations in the same manner as other personally identifiable information as described in Section 5(f) and (g).
WeBuzz may customize the advertising shown to users based on software analysis of chat conversations.
We and our advertisers may use third-party companies to serve ads when you use the Services. These third-party ad-serving companies may also place cookies on your computer. Sometimes these cookies may be used to provide customized advertising to you on the Websites or on other sites. These advertising companies may also use Web beacons to help manage and optimize our online advertising.
WeBuzz may share data about aggregate IP addresses, but such data does not include personally identifiable information.
5. Usage and Sharing of Information.
Usage of Information. WeBuzz may use the information it collects, including your personal information, aggregated data, and Anonymized Data, for the following purposes:
Sharing of Information. WeBuzz may share personally identifiable information with third parties in the following cases:
In the event that WeBuzz is acquired by or merged with another company or transfers substantially all of its assets to another company, WeBuzz will transfer all of its user information and data, including information about you, to that other company.
6. Notification of Changes and Other Events. Any changes to this policy will be posted on the Websites in this location.
WeBuzz reserves the right to send you communications relating to your account, the Services, and the Terms and Conditions.
You consent to receiving all notifications from WeBuzz through display on the Websites or through email, including any notifications that WeBuzz is required by law to send to you.
9. Editing and Deleting Your Account Information and Preferences. You can edit certain personal information that you have provided or request that your account be deleted by contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deleting your WeBuzz account does not currently remove your personal information from the WeBuzz servers. However, if you delete your account, we will use your personal information only as described in Sections 5(f) and (g).
10. Children. WeBuzz does not knowingly permit children under 13 to use WeBuzz services. In addition, WeBuzz does not store any personal information of users who access their Third Party IM Service accounts and indicate to us that they are under 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information. If you are a parent of a child under 13 and you believe that your child using our WeBuzz services in violation of our policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
11. Comments and Questions. If you have any comments or questions you may address them to our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.